In car WiFi :. WiFi on wheels
mugiCloud connect your car and passengers to internet safely and help you drive smarter, more affordable and much more social
How to Buy?
In car WiFi expected to increase eight fold over the next seven yearssay IMS Research
mugiCloud box :: WiFi in the car … and wherever you want
In addition to connecting to the vehicle OBD-II, you can also use mugiCloud box as a portable high speed 4G WiFi router on your hollidays, to work or even at home.
How it works
You can easily install mugiCloud box in the OBD connector.
- Connect the WiFi router mugiCloud box to car OBD socket
- One minute later, automatically connect to the Internet using your mobile operator SIM card
- Ready! Do you have Internet access for vehicle and passengers.
It’s a unlocked router, and works with any international mobile carrier. It’s portable, you can take it wherever you want and you can also connect to the computer diagnostic OBD (built-in in all type of vehicles) and connect the car to the mugiCloud apps platform.
mugiCloud box is a mobile 4G wifi router that turns the vehicle into a hotspot for the passangers.
There are two WiFi networks in the car:
- private WiFi, secure and protected to connect to internet your personal devices and vehicle gadgets (radio, webcam, etc..).
- public WiFi , a customizable hotspot for passengers very useful in shared vehicles like taxis, buses, rental cars or carpooling. Passengers connect through a web page, the same method used in public wifi hotspots at airports and hotels.
mugiCloud box connect your vehicle permanently to mugiCloud , our open connected car platform .
All data sent from each mugiCloud box is stored on mugiCloud, and using our API anyone can develop or integrate innovative telematic applications for the connected car like vehicle diagnostic, vehicle location and tracking, managed WiFi hotspot, remote control (windows, heating , engine, etc..), maintenance alerts, eco-driving and social applications.
Is mugiCloud for you?
WirelessCities is a tech startup, led by professionals with over 20 years experience in telematics, electronics, ITS and internet
Awards and distinctions